We are excited to be one of Annie Sloan’s newest stockists. Developed over the last twenty-five years this revolutionary decorative paint comes in over thirty beautiful colours ranging from Graphite to Barcelona Orange, and from Paris Grey to Antibes Green, there is sure to be a colour that stands out for you.
From chalk paint to wall paint and wax to paint brushes we have all of her fantastic range to inspire up-cycling and regeneration projects in your home.
All of the paints are Eco-friendly, extremely versatile, easy to apply and allow you to produce multiple effects and finishes for the perfect creative touch.
Annie Sloan’s paints are so special and unique for a number of reasons:
- They are non-toxic: containing no lead, near zero VOCs and with no odour
- No preparation is required and it can be used indoors or outdoors
- It can be used on almost any surface: from wood to plastic, terracotta to metal
- The paint is very fast-drying allowing you to finish projects quickly
- A litre of paint will cover approximately 13 sq.metres so it also provides great coverage
We aim to hold at least one techniques workshop a month, giving you the opportunity to explore the wide range of colours and practical advice to take away with you.
For more information on our workshops please click here or please email us at email@example.com with any questions you may have.